Wednesday, January 2, 2013

That's OK Chris Christie, Boehner Told Harry Reid To F*ck Off Too!

It's amazing to see one Republican go after another in these days of polarization. This just proves that Republicans are a modern day Donner Party.
                                   
                                               
I hope the people who were affected by Superstorm Sandy get help. But I wouldn't hold my breath Governor. Maybe when the new Congress gets sworn in, Maybe.
When "big government" is the very reason your party cuts budgets, defunds social programs and refuses to set up health insurance exchanges, the irony isn't lost on me that Christie is in this position. Begging his fellow party members for help at the same time criticizing their callousness. Funny, how much Christie sounds like a Democrat now.

1 comment:

  1. One Flew Over the Cockcoo's Nest is the best analogy I can think of.

    ReplyDelete