Monday, July 25, 2016

If I Had A Hammer

 A Hail Mary 'Unity Commission" You don't say? A commission? How very Beltway in Philly! I guess this is going to be the bone they throw to all the angered Berners, because what happened in Philly, well it was kinda chaotic. In case you haven't seen it.
                The balls this woman had to think she could just go into that room and no one would say anything. This tells me so much about the attitudes these people have about average, little old you and me  Last night when I was blogging I couldn't believe she resigned, yet thought she was going to MC the whole DNC shindig. I was like why bother resigning? Obviously, you're not going anywhere. It was a joke. After this mornings angry Berners episode, I can't find her name on any of the lists for speakers and what not. So what black hole did she fall into? Well, a sweet job Hillary handed her to be the honorary chair of Hillary's 50 state campaign. Of course she accepted! No one can rig a campaign like this woman. We can't squander that kind of talent!
Anyway, then I saw that there was an apology letter written, saying; (This I lifted from The Guardian)
“On behalf of everyone at the DNC, we want to offer a deep and sincere apology to Senator Sanders, his supporters, and the entire Democratic Party for the inexcusable remarks made over email,These comments do not reflect the values of the DNC or our steadfast commitment to neutrality during the nominating process. The DNC does not -- and will not -- tolerate disrespectful language exhibited toward our candidates. Individual staffers have also rightfully apologized for their comments, and the DNC is taking appropriate action to ensure it never happens again.
We are embarking on a convention today that — thanks to the great efforts of Secretary Clinton, her team, Senator Sanders, his team, and the entire Democratic Party — will show a forward-thinking and optimistic vision for America, as compared to the dark and pessimistic vision that the GOP presented last week in Cleveland. Our focus is on electing Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine and Democrats across the country, thanks to Democratic Party that is strong, unified, and poised for victory in November.
Wait, I thought the Russians wrote all those emails? Why are they apologizing? 
Maybe it's me, but I am kind of curious, why did they not come out with this letter immediately?Because it's damage control! They couldn't pass off Wassup Wasserman this morning, so she disappeared and they thought they could make peace with their Lo Siento apology letter. I doubt that's going to work, because as I am typing, every time they mention Hillary's name in Philly, the booing starts. I really can't blame them. If I had spent time working on Bernie's campaign I would be pissed. Anyway, Cumbaya lets talk about the Unity Commission.
It looks as if there's a cunning plan to "review the delegate process." (If you read my last post I put the video of the Nevada debacle so you can see for yourself how corrupt the system is)  Anyway they are going to look at the Superdelegates too, isn't that just fine and dandy? This seems ripe to die in a chamber somewhere. I hope I am wrong but, I can't believe this will change a thing. Stuff just seems to get shifted around. There never seems to be consequences. Yeah, I know, what am I thinking? I'd just like to leave Wassup Wasserman with a parting gift, a little song from a long time ago, during another protest movement;
                                       
Tonight, Bernie Sanders will be speaking along with Cory Booker and Michelle Obama. I am sure Melania will be taking notes
*Update Berners are not co-operating with the Clinton Dynasty
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/bernie-sanders-delegates-speech-philadelphia




No comments:

Post a Comment