Thursday, July 7, 2016

London Calling

Today, I remember, all who were lost in the bomb that went off  in the London subway and
on the bus. It has been reported nowhere. It disappeared. But I remember that day. I pray for all who were lost and wounded. I can't believe no one acknowledged it in the media. I just wanted to say, to the families, of those that were lost or wounded. the people who still grieve. I will never forget that day. I am so sorry,
 No one acknowledged your pain and suffering.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33253598

The Chilcot Report came out at almost the same time. Obliterating, your loss.
It's been 11 years. But I am sure it was like yesterday, for everyone, who lost someone.
I just wanted to tell you on this day, I remember these people you have lost in your life. And I wish you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment