Thursday, October 27, 2016

Corporate Candidates, Consumer Walkaway

It's less than 2 weeks until the election. Americans are being asked to choose between the worst of both worlds. Corporations and their lobbies dictate our choices whether they are for candidates or consumption. They are consuming the American people and the country. Native Americans protest because their land been taken away, after being given to them in a treaty. We are all being cannibalized by elected officials who are owned by a shadow government beholden to none.
It is a Donner Party we allow ourselves to be party to.
Not anymore.
I have turned my back on consuming and corporations. The less I buy from corporations, the medical industry, the cable companies, the more freedom I have.
I make my own toothpaste from coconut oil, baking soda and peppermint essential oil. Without the dangerous fluoride waste added to every commercial brand. F-Colgate.
I make my own deodorant that my family and friends rave about because it smells better and it's less toxic than the aluminum loaded "choice" we are being
offered. 
I make my own soaps and perfume, without any additives-no need to waste time going P.I. reading poisonous ingredients on a label.
There's a reason they call it "cancer on a shelf" Stop buying it!
There is a tiny house movement of people who have no desire for McMansions and want to live life off the grid.
People are foraging more now and herbalism has become an answer for many who have been poisoned by doctors pills,
Nature gives us plenty of remedies, if we just pay attention and get to know the land.
You don't have to live an expensive consumer lifestyle to have quality products you can make in your own home, with a little know how and creativity.
This is how I choose to spend my time now.
There isn't one political candidate who has improved the quality of my life since I started voting, way back in 1976. I choose to improve my own life, That won't happen wasting time in a voting booth.
We are on our own, That's not necessarily a bad thing.
We need to use the power of our purse to shut down the corporate monster that drives American culture and gives nothing back to the people. So stay tuned and I will show you how I live, it's easy! You can do it too! Power to the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment