Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Morgan Freeman and Rocket Man

                                                       Brought to you by Rob Reiner
Well, well, Morgan Freeman says we're at war in this fine piece of propaganda. Where is the proof? Is it in this video?
 I didn't see any. Why didn't he run for president if he knows so much?
Then we have Mr. Art of the War Deal, calling Kin Jong-Un, Rocket Man.
At first I thought he was talking about the Elton John song, but no!
I guess it really is lonely out in space.
 The space between Trumps ears.
No where in Trumps speech, with his litany of North Korean atrocities, does he ever say America is guilty of the same in all our escapades all over the world.
This only happened on Tuesday.
What are we in for the rest of the week?
Both of these speeches have something in common, they are engineered for, maximum attention seeking.
I like John Kelley's reaction to Trumps speech
I am involved in a lot of projects right now, it's so hard even paying attention to stuff that just doesn't make sense. So I think I will listen to Elton John and the original Rocket Man.
 Enjoy, and don't let the bastards get you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment