Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Trump and a Gypsy's Kiss

What are the odds, that a book so damaging to President Trump comes out and 4 days later Senator Dianne Feinstein, releases The Steele Dossier?
 How is that for timing?
 Are we supposed to believe this is some kind of cosmic accident?
When I started plowing thru the dossier, I saw quite a few disturbing things.


1) Fusion GPS, was hired by Republicans 9 months before the Democrats were ever involved.
This was back in 2015.
 They wanted to suss out Trump's foreign business dealings, in order to vet him as a politician.
Trump's candidacy had been planned for quite a while.
2) Trump had a deal for Trump Tower Moscow.
Is this and other dealings why he would not release his tax returns?
3) Fusion was contracted to do work for both Republicans and Democrats.
Just so it's clear, it's not a company that did business for one and not the other.
Another strange occurence?
 Steve Bannon is leaving Breitbart, where is he going to go? Why now?
If you read Fire and Fury, (I did it in one day, after the Wikileaks dump) most of the source for that book is Bannon.
I am thinking that it was his remarks about Donny Jr. and the Russian meeting that is making him run for the hills.
Also implicit in Fire And Fury, was a desperate need for Ivanka and Jared (Jared attended the infamous meeting with Donny Jr.) to cover their asses.
In that book, they were responsible for either people resigning or getting fired, and THEY were the ones responsible for hiring the DISASTER of Scaramucci "the Mooch."
In the the book, it was common knowledge that Trump never thought he'd win the election.
 No one in his family did either.
This is why he never thought he'd have to release his taxes or disclose any of his shady deals.
Back to The Steele Dossier, Christopher Steele, MI6 spy, thought Donald Trump was being blackmailed. that is why he went to the FBI.
So, the reason we are now in possession of The Steele Dossier, is because Fusion GPS, asked that it be released in its entirety, because of the leaks that have been going on. Senator Feinstein, obliged.
Senator Grassley is very angry about this.
 Why?
Because he is allegedly the leaker.
According to what we know, the GOP discredited this dossier, because it was research funded by Hillary Clinton (the DNC). However, because the FBI "had intelligence about the same thing" it was considered credible by the intelligence agency.
To be clear, some of this goes back to the 2013 Miss Universe pageant, The Agalarov/Crocus Group that invited Trump, at the Miss USA pageant, has Russian intelligence ties. It is not a crime, that I know of. But this is where we get the context of Trump being in a room, that was a Presidential Suite, President Obama stayed in. and there's a video tape, of urinating hookers, that Russia has been blackmailing Trump with, it wouldn't surprise me.
What a convoluted, sorry story.
Either, this is some kind of massive frame up of Trump, with the Fire And Fury book, and on the heels of it, The Steele Dossier has been disclosed.
 In order to get Trump away from that big nuclear button that's on his desk.
Or, it's all true, what Michael Wolff wrote in his book and this family is just that stupid and thought they could get away with all these sketchy, shady deals and secrets.
If it is true, then it isn't going to be whatever crimes committed, but the ensuing firing of Comey and the lying to obfuscate and cover up.
Its always the cover up.
What I am going to watch for, is what Trump will do to keep everyone distracted, so far it's an immigration bill that's "a bill of love.". Yeah, right Trump, we know what you love.








3 comments:

  1. Hey Patricia! Been just browsing some stuff on this page. But concerning this ... I see your points on the "timing" thing, to me, all this shit is timing, strategies and inner bitch fights (I dont mean gender when I call it a bitch fight, it's just a term I use for any petty squabbles). Just my opinion, Patricia ... but, I wouldnt read any of these books if they were given to me for free, or even put them on my book shelf at that. I just am so sick and tired of this crowd up there. It's an endless line of books coming out. Just like the Bannon book smashing Trump, or Brazile's book smashing Clinton ... Bannon was in bed with trump as much as Brazile was in bed with Clinton, and all these SOB's up there feed off each other, get nice salary and benefits packages, get all the insider line fo their investments, that the public dont, and first dibs, their whole damn life is a tax write off, they dont want change, because they dont want to lose all they get. And most dont do jack shit for the majority of Americans. Brazile writes a book for example, Clinton will have to write a retalitory book "to it" ... Bannon writes one on Trump, Trump will have to write one to retaliate that, and they all make mega millions off these books. Nothing is done to any of these f**ks, regardless of all the f'n corruption they expose each other do, including sexism, racism, rape, or whatever ... all tings that you or I would be in prison for. So as you can see my point, the last thing I would even think of reading about is these f**ks, and their pretty bitch fights, and their goddamn miserable lives, while they are all part of the same disgusting cult ... especially to pay these SOB's to hear about their shit. Sorry if I seem a little outspoken, but that is how I feel about this. I'm just a working class street kid at heart, and even at 62 still am.

    On another note ... I at least hope you had a decent holiday seasons, Patricia ... Later ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they love the people so much and want to write shit in depth about each other, between their wining and dining or golf resort engagements ... I suggest they start a goddamn blog like you or I, to do it, and divulge all this for "free"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranch, sorry it took so long to answer but I have whatever is going around in Jersey.
    Yup, I agree, the only reason I read that book is Assange dropped it, so I took advantage. Can you imagine Donny Bedburger with a blog? Holy sh*t, I don't think he can string together a coherent sentence. That's why he'll be sticking to twitter. That dude just keeps getting weirder and weirder. It's the craziest reality show I have ever seen. Yes, the holidays were lovely, I hope you and your family enjoyed yours. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete