Saturday, October 6, 2018

The Devils Triangle

Don't Think So.
Last night, I was working on watercolors and drinking wine with my best friend.
We took a break and I went on twitter for a sec and saw that Susan Collins made a weird speech about voting for Kavanaugh.
I just laughed.
I mean why not?
Anyone could see that Manboy Kavanaugh was immensely qualified for the job.
I'm not sure what's going to happen the next time she goes to her lobster roll luncheon, seeing the way politicians get heckled in public now, but I doubt she'll care.
Yesterday, I wondered what Democrats would be voting for Kavanaugh?
 I was not disappointed to learn it was Manchin (D-W.Va) I am guessing he's got some kind of pressure from coal miners (bribes from lobbies, lol) to vote for Kavanaugh and tow the Republican line so he can enjoy all the EPA rollbacks and pollute his state even more.
I wonder how much CNN and Fox charged for advertising when Collins was due to make this weird speech?

 I didn't even watch it.
Another occasion I am so glad I don't have a TV.
So, it looks like Collins will form the point of the Devils Triangle, that will include Manchin and Flake.
I doubt Collins thinks she's some kind of disgrace to women while she counts her bribes in her ivory tower.
She just does not care.
 None of them do.
Anyway an anti-Susan Collins campaign site crashed, people are so pissed off.
 It's called the CrowdPac Campaign.
It's gone viral thanks to Brainiac Collin's mendaciousness.
It looks like she's not up for re-election until 2020, so she's got plenty of time for her latest stunt to go down the memory hole.
I just have to say, these people and their acting skills are quite remarkable. Kavanaugh was a revelation. I mean, who has a tantrum like that on National TV? (I guess that's the point. It was all for the propaganda box) Now that Collin's got her TV moment, wonder who's next?
The only good thing I can say is these people are actually working on a weekend.
 That way they can pull their shady stunt when no ones looking, at 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon, when all the consumers will be out consuming or working their second job.
CNN and Fox are going to be charging beaucoup bucks for all their geriatric Big Pharma ads.
I wonder if Prozac sales will skyrocket?
That got me thinking about The Opioid Crisis.
It looks like one person in Maine dies a day from opioids.
 I am not shocked.
Collins actually introduced two bills and her target is older Americans who are hooked on opioids.
I have to say, I can't blame them for wanting to kill the pain when Collin's is representing them.
Trump is supposed to sign the Opioid Package any day now.
I wonder if even more people are hooked on opioids since Trump got elected?
I remember, back in the day, when I saw heroin in art school and I was like, no thanks.
I don't blame people for getting hooked, when there is so much despair in this country and our so-called leaders have no decency or even any loyalty to their constituents.
People are pissed off.
For me the highlight of this week was Trump getting on a plane with toilet paper stuck to his shoe. Most people thought that his staff hates him so much they won't even tell him about that kind of thing. Lol

              I think that could be a metaphor. The shit is sticking and people can smell it.
Just vote harder  and work harder in a rigged system. It's a joke.
When someone like Senator Collins implies that she's not going to do, what she inevitably does, she KNEW she was going to support the GOP all the way.
It's no secret why she's pushing Kavanaugh. There is big money changing hands. Collins is going to vote for Fratboy Corporatist, because face it, she's a corporatist too, just like all the senators and congressmen.
Now, we will get another Clarence Thomas, without any sort of proper investigation, because boys will be boys.
Everyone can just enjoy the excrement sandwich that Collins and all the others are dishing out.
There are already rumors of Collins running for governor. These cockroach's never go away.
The Senate and congress are filled with liars.
Just don't lie to yourself.
These people care about one thing.
 They don't care how bad they look or how poorly people are treated.
 It's business as usual, in Washington DC.





No comments:

Post a Comment