Wednesday, October 26, 2011

America For Sale!

On Thursday, Oct. 27, Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) plan to introduce a bill to allow American land to be bought by any alien or foreigner who has $500,000 to buy  a home or use $250,00 to buy a home and the rest to buy rental units. Also they get a free visa and must live in the US for 6 months out of the year. Meet your new slumlord, US of A! And the best thing about this ingenious plan? It's supposed to help the depressed real estate market, without costing America a dime! Like there's no austerity going on in Europe, but wait a minute, perhaps Chuck is looking to the Chinese to bail our sorry asses out of what the banks have done to us, better yet how about the middle east? They have tons of cash just dripping with oil! Why bother holding banks accountable for the great real estate depression when we can now look to investors outside the US? I am so grateful to know we have been saved! I had no idea there were so many people who want to live in the US and save our real estate market! Here's a better plan. How about the Republican National Committee and The Democratic National Committee donate all their billions and bail out every foreclosed on citizen? These asses can raise so much money, while people live and protest in the streets, and ignore the suffering  majority. Why don't they bail us out?
I guess I'll be looking forward to meeting my new neighbors! God knows there's plenty of empty houses in New Jersey!

1 comment:

  1. I like you already.

    Thanks for stopping by my joint too. I am going to put ya on my Blogroll at Ornery Bastard.

    Busted

    ReplyDelete