Sunday, January 14, 2018

Rocket Science

A lot has happened AGAIN  this week, but it's not making America great.
Here in sh*thole America, Donny Bedburger invited Norwegians to flock to a country with no benefit to them.
Why would people from Norway want to come here? No wall for them to climb I guess, welcome with open arms! I sure wish I could move to Norway, I would leave this sh*thole in a heartbeat.
Listen to what D.L. Hughley had to say about Bedburger's rant.

American's started out the week trying to understand what "Executive Time" was.
Apparently Dotard starts his day at 8:00 am and by 11:00 am he's brushing off burger crumbs after watching Fox News, ready to spring into action!
 Trump has at least 5 hours of "Executive Time" to tune out and tune in during an 8 hour workday. Maybe that's better than him actually doing something. ( I worked in a company where the V.P. would sleep all afternoon in his office with the door open. Executive Time! We would even take pictures of him)
Also, Senator Dianne Feinstein, released the testimony of Glen Simpson, head of Fusion GPS about the Steele Dossier.
In return for that favor, Trump had to be talked down from giving North Korea a "bloody nose" nuclear attack.
Yesterday. some rocket scientist pushed the wrong button in Hawaii, sending a state population  reeling, looking for refuge or just plain hiding under desks, like the good old days.
Are you kidding me?
 Let me get this straight.
Some lone nuclear warning "button" nut, just "accidentally" clicked on the wrong message button and proliferated a mass text about a nuclear missile heading to Hawaii that took 38 minutes to correct. .
Yeah, Ok.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have to click three times when transferring money at the bank.
So how is this possible?
On County of Hawaii website it explains, that this 'button" or mass text, happened during a shift change. (Isn't that interesting? So the initiator absconded or was the initiator fresh on duty?)
Why was a routine test initiated during a shift change? Why wouldn't you wait till the shift changed, or was that the point? To initiate this during a time when every one was trying to get their coffee and get ready for the day?
 Makes no sense.
 But, it does make sense if you want to just click and run.
I counted six actions to cancel this warning. But there was no information on how this process is initiated. No process of review for when you initiate this kind of warning.
 How's that for weird? No chain of command for that warning to come from.
Just a random employee sends out a random missile threat.
Who is the "employee" who did this?
Maybe this happens all the time, and these missile attack texts are common, except, I cant find another example of this happening.
We have all kinds of information about how people reacted, but we have no information about the "employee" who did this? The "whole state was terrified" and there has to be "accountability."
Oh, I'll just bet. This incident will just fade away.
 No one will be accountable, if its even true, that one person was accountable.
Because the story is it's "human error"
Could this have been some kind of test to see how long it would take for people to react and maybe get to safety? Are there fall out shelters available? Did they think the population would run amuck and what? Go looting? Were they studying a reaction and other variables?
Anyone, who trusts any official. at this point, has to be on some drug or drinking some kind of Kool-Aid I haven't been able to purchase.
I don't know if this was some kind of normalcy bias experiment, to soften up people to expect a nuclear attack, but really, this has been going on for a year now with Trump's tweet's and videos of missiles, on both sides Dotard, on both sides.
Whats the point of this technology? You can click the wrong thing and cause chaos, completely anonymously, as if we can outrun a nuclear attack or survive a nuclear winter.
If I lived in Hawaii, I would be really pissed. Especially if I had young children.
I get that Donald Nuclear Dotard has been useless when it comes to any kind of diplomacy.
Now, it's pretty much understood, you can forget about state and local officials too. (If you ever could trust them, to do anything but hire their relatives, but that's a whole other story.)
I doubt anyone will ever find out who was responsible for yesterdays debacle, because no one is accountable anymore. The next set of tweet's will erase this from people's memory. This will go down the memory hole. Never to be spoken of again







4 comments:

  1. I just can't believe people swallow these narratives anymore. You would think there would be a criminal charge, because, I am sure people were terrorized. But nothing will happen, and no one will even remember it 2 days from now. The next tweet cycle will take over and that's that. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your comment to "jadedj" sums it up short and to the point ... sad, but true. Big news this morning on MSM was Trumps perfect health or whatever ... like I really give a shit ... I had to turn off the tele news before I even got out of bed, it was so pointless and substanceless. I mean like, when the next Trump Tweet comes out, or celebrity gets drunk, all forgotten ... the new craze is Oprah for President I think ... of boy ... I'm so EXCITED {:-) Thank goodness we do have alternative medias to get other perspectives, Patricia.

    I was at my daughters home the other day, some folks (who were mostly Filippino American) were talking about Trump not wanting people of colour here, and wants folks from Norway. I budded in and told these folks ... who in a place like Norway, or even like Denmark, unless they're a professional with an outstanding job offer, would want to come to America?, I mean, if I lived in Denmark for instance, and was working middle class, why would I want to come to a place like this, besides maybe warmer winters? These oligarchs are trying to turn european countries into a place like US too, they're even trying to privatize healthcare in Britain ... this is all a global effort, Patricia, as far as neoliberalism, not just here in the US ... they are also trying to push it in Russia and China (they already have India where they want them). They want to have a global system, where all trade, finance, or whatever, it not governed by a peoples overview, but a selected handful of the top wealth. They (top wealth) actually started this venture, back in the early 1900's, JP Morgan was a big influence, for example, in orchestrating this, and it is to also have total control of media and politics.

    I dont know what in Hell to think about this missile warning. It took US/ Hawaii 38 minutes to get it straight, a couple dayz later Japan got one, it took them 5 minutes to get it straight. It wouldnt surprise me though, if it was intentional (I have no proof it was), to just see how folks would react to a inbound missile threat ... I mean, how can you get an accurate reaction, unless you have the people in fear?, a drill cant get the same results, because folks know it's a drill. I also think that U.S. and possibly others, want to build up enough fear on North Korea, to incite public support to come down on them with some military action. I just dont know Patricia, I'm trying to look at different things, is all. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Thanx for the DL video, never seen it ... but DL has it straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranch from what I can gather, the whole missile warning "debacle" is straight out of the MIC, Japan just bought a missile defense system to counteract DPNK. I am guessing, since these incidents happened so close together that they were testing out how long it would take to see how these systems played out in real time. Really despicable, but there you have it. for further reading on Japans new system; http://thehill.com/policy/defense/365599-japan-approves-purchase-of-us-missile-defense-system-to-protect-from-north

    ReplyDelete