Monday, September 24, 2018

Kreepy Kavanaugh

The GOP is hell bent on getting this Bush appointee on the SCOTUS.
It doesn't surprise me that Kavanaugh has been accused of attempted rape. Because I bet with these ruthless people in congress and the senate, that there are quite a few rapists sitting on those chairs. They've been raping us for years.
I just have to laugh at this giant circus.
Just because Kavanaugh denies the charges doesn't mean the charges are false.
I remember what happened to Anita Hill, I was in college when that shit show went down.
Nothing matters to these psychopaths.
I wouldn't want to be an intern to any of these people. I would stay as far away from Washington D.C.as I possibly could and I grew up there.
Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault by Juanita Broaddrick and look what happened to him. He's a billionaire and his wife aided and abetted him.
It ain't just Republicans, although the pussy grabber in chief doesn't help matters.

The second accuser that has come out, is being represented by Michael Avenetti. Stormy Daniel's lawyer. Everyone was calling her a liar too, but now we know she was telling the truth.
The rumor is that now Rosenstein is going to be fired over a story in The New York Times, that supposedly isn't even true. Trump will do it too, to get the investigation stalled and get people to stop looking at Kavanaugh, so they can slide him in. It's a win-win for Trump. ( It is now rumored that Rosenstein has resigned)
All of this chaos, Trump .loves, he thrives on it.
He doesn't care that everything that comes out of the White House is a giant scandal. He watches it all on TV and it's all about him and his poor choices.
I have known people just like Trump, maybe you do to. People who make really bad things happen and then bumble on and probably never pay the price. Money has always covered Trumps ass, but you get the gist. We all know these types and we know to stay far away from them.
In high school, I also knew a lot of guys like Kavanaugh. Back then, if you got in a situation like Ford did, you kept it to yourself. Because no one would believe you or they'd say you deserved it.
I am telling you, there is an epidemic of women who have been assaulted, harassed, raped, traumatized, because our culture has normalized and covered up this psychopathic behavior.
My hope is that more and more women come forward and keep up the pressure.
But then you look at this guy;


He's just going to keep on doing whatever he's told to do, along with all the others. We all know who the big ring master is too. This guy;
I wouldn't give these guys the time of day, yet people keep voting for these idiots, or maybe it's the gerrymandering or the voting machines. I can't explain how these knuckle draggers have been in office, 30, 40, 50 years and now look.
The entire country is nothing but a cesspool of scandal, corruption, criminals lording it over us.
I have actually had some conversations with people who don't think Kavanaugh will be approved. Especially, since the second accuser came out.
These people don't vote.
The people who voted for Trump are hiding under a rock somewhere. Probably wondering what woman, they forced themselves on at some point.
Nothing would surprise me.
I told them the only way Kavanaugh wouldn't get pushed through, is if he actually withdrew.
However, if Christine Blasey Ford's story is true, Kavanaugh has proven he has a hard time dialing back from his poor choices.
With this army of GOP and fake Democrat grandstanders, who have nothing to  lose, and kickbacks and bribes to keep them filthy rich. They have everything to gain.

 
The excuse that "boys will be boys" has happened before, with Judge Thomas and the Anita Hill hearings, where Joe Biden refused to call Anita Hill's witnesses when he was Democratic co-chair.
So I am not holding my breath for anyone, especially Kavanaugh to have any sense of right or wrong, or God forbid any sense of decency or shame. It's just business as usual.
 Because nothing matters anymore.
We are all being assaulted by this travesty of a SCOTUS nomination.






4 comments:

  1. I did watch the testimony yesterday of Ford, I was convinced on what she experienced, myself. I did watch a few clips of Kavanaugh later online, and he claims it's all a hoax or whatever. I never went to high school or college, I was in the streets dealing with adults and such, so I dont know about the "jock" life, but heard alot about it over the years. I never really participated in ganging up on chicks or related stuff. When I was in the underground music scenes, it just wasnt cool to be that way with girls either, you would get labeled quick, and many of the girls were liberated types anywayz ... so it isnt like you had any problem finding sex or anything, or had to force yourself on girls, or try to prove you were macho or whatever ... all that was just un- cool in the circles I was around, As a runaway kid too, I was taken in off the street by prostitutes in Montreal who gave me a place to stay in their brothel, I would do house chores or whatever to earn my stay or whatever to help them out, so the environment I grew up in, in my post puberty years, is like totally different than these people. I really think though, that at least there should be an investigation, from the FBI or whatever reputable agency, not this nonsense of this pushing this dude into the highest court, all this political shit is a mess, Patricia. Anywayz, hope things have been good for you, and everything is cool ... Laterz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranch, you never cease to surprise. Lol. I fully expect Kavanaugh to be pushed through and sitting pretty come Monday, ready to start assaulting any kind of justice and anyone handy. Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  2. This horror show is really affecting people. I have had friends of mine come up to me and telling me how bad they are feeling these days. The fear and sadness is going to lead to serious anger, and I hope that anger leads to action.

    We need a societal house cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Bad, I too, am one of those affected. I feel for anyone who has had to go through what these psychopaths condone. Hard times are ahead for sure, since the will of the people is ignored, it has been for a long time. Action may be taken, but these people in power won't go without a fight. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete