Monday, April 30, 2018

Michelle Wolf Smoked Smokey Eye Sanders.

Balls to the wall Michelle Wolf! What the heck is all the shock and awe about?
Seriously, where does all this pity for sociopath Sarah Sanders come from? She lies and gets paid for it. Treats pseudo journalists like crap and has no remorse. There's a reason she gets along so well with Trump,
 they are the same.
She does seem to have some emotion, usually, contempt, you can clearly see it whenever she opens her mouth. What I don't understand is why people aren't deeply uncomfortable with Sarah Sanders, but they are with Michelle Wolf.
If you don't feel nausea and revulsion when watching Sarah Sanders, you are missing a sensitivity chip.
I have had run ins with these types at work and at home.
Usually, when I am in the presence of one, I find a way to get away real quick, they make me so uncomfortable. They don't come to very good ends. One in my neighborhood got hauled to a psych ward for calling a suicide hotline, posing as an Australian, accent and all.
One was a manager of mine who wore boots even in the summer and treated us to daily marches and stomping. She finally got laid off and still cries on Facebook about how much fun she used to have at her job.
We didn't.
Hillary Clinton is also a good example of a sociopath.
So, when I see these useful idiots, crying about poor Sarah Sanders, I have to wonder if they are under some kind of mind control?
 A comedian gets hired to make jokes, truly, she was brilliant, she even made an abortion joke, you don't hear them often.
Sarah Sanders lies and insults people daily, while pretending to be some kind of holier-than-thou christian, but no one gets upset about that. Her behavior has some how become normalized. And by the way, the water in Flint is still undrinkable. But that's okay too.
I don't wonder any more about the people who voted for Trump and are probably watching Fox News or CNN, right now, being fed drivel that they will repeat, but they will never say they made a mistake voting for Trump.
Sarah Sanders, Trump defender, is exactly like those people.
They are so invested in this fairy tale that they can't walk it back and figure out how things went terribly wrong.
Trump the terrible, tweets insults almost daily, causes chaos so frequently, that Sarah Sanders might as well have a bucket and mop to clean up Trumps shitstorms.
Just, whatever you do no jokes about Sarah, who is of herself a farce of falsity, there is nothing real about her. She is a spinner of lies and rhetoric and she got caught in her own web of deceit.
Talk about snowflakes, the entire GOP are a bunch of whining pussies, who cry that Michelle Wolf, went too far, while their actions continue to degrade our society with tax cuts for the rich, infrastructure that's crumbling and healthcare denied to many. All that's ok.
It's hard to believe that people can be offended by a comedian, but not by our out of control military budget and millions if not billions of dollars in bombs dropped on countries that have done nothing to us.
Now, they want some kind of apology from Michelle Wolf.
What a bunch of crybabies.
Go home GOP, you're drunk.  Anyone else who thinks Michelle Wolf owes anything to anyone is delusional.
You should follow her on twitter, I do.
Ever hear of  narcissistic rage?
Narcissistic rage is a reaction to narcissistic injury, which is a perceived threat to a narcissist's self-esteem or self-worth
This is exactly the reaction we are witnessing to Michelle Wolfe's truth telling. It should tell you everything about the daily press briefings we are subjected to, if you still watch that crap on TV. Everyday ole Smokey Eye has to defend Trumps actions.
 I will bet anything that Trump is leading the charge on this weird moral outrage at a dinner he didn't even attend. Why? Because he can't take criticism. This incident pretty much proves that none of those one percenters can deal with the reality, that we think they are all rotten to the core.
They can just live with it. Their actions, including Sanders are despicable.
That's why they are held up to ridicule. I can;t wait until the next White House Correspondents  Dinner. I mean even the name is a joke.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia! I can feel your frustration in words, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh {:-) Show how behind I am ... I had no idea who Michelle Wolf was, but yeah, I seen a clip about this on the news, and the enormous social media response over it. The way I see it, is these are common at these gatherings to poke fun or whatever, Sarah didnt get anything, anyone else didnt ... I know, I would never get invited to one of these gatherings, dinners or whatever, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh {:-) Of course Sarah is more full of shit than a sewage treatment plant, she has to act like a lawyer/ mouthpiece and defend Trump ... if not ... Trump will say "YOU'RE FIRED!", he demands loyalty, lie for him, cover his taxes, stay away from his daughter and son-in-law and their affairs, pay off his various ladies so they dont talk or whatever, Hell, he may even have a couple cute boyz on the sidelines {:-) But these press secretaries are just that ... just a mouthpiece, flunky or whatever. I got a Trumpanzee (I can tell) in my neighbourhood, who tries to engage me in political talk, cause he couldnt figure out if I was left or right, until I told him I voted for Bernie ... he loves Trump. He was asking me what I think about Stormy and Trump or whatever ... it's like, I dont give a shit about that stuff ... you know, whether Trump is sleeping with Stormy or Paul Ryan, dont mean anything to me, and is just a distraction from the underhanded shit they are pulling up there.

    Besides that ... hope you been well, Patricia! ... Later

    ReplyDelete