Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Messy Magic Underwear

"I went to a number of women's groups and said: "Can you help us find folks,"and they brought us whole binders full of women." First of all, when some politician starts talking about "folks" I get suspicious. 
I've actually had men call me "You womenfolk"
Why didn't he just say "some of my best friends are women"?
Check out Tumblr
This is not a slip of the tongue. You have to wonder what kind of rarefied world Willard lives in when you give a command like "Can you help us find folks." Meaning, women. Because for Mitt Robme, women are an afterthought.
Anxiety for job creators, is going to be a factor for hiring women. "We're going to have to have employers in the new economy, in the economy I'm going to bring to play, that are going to be so anxious to get good workers they're going to be anxious to hire women." Uh, ok. I guess I better get my binder together.
"I mentioned 3.5 million women, more now in poverty than four years ago." I wonder if Willard (yeah that's his real name) realizes that family planning keeps women out of poverty. There is a disconnect there. Especially since Robme's position on contraception has been has been to allow employers insurance companies to deny coverage on religious or moral grounds.
It's very telling, when you don't know any professional women and folks have to bring you binders full of 'em.
Remember, this guy doesn't even care about his own dog.

Check out this  Super pack
I wonder if Queen Ann had to check Robme's magic underwear after last night's debate, Look's like he's in quite a bind.


3 comments:

  1. Nice hat. Did it come in a binder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it didn't. I am researching those "joy books" the Morman's have, full of 14 year old girls the polygamists can choose from, ewwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very useful tips are provided here.thank you so much.Keep up the good works.

    best women underwear

    ReplyDelete